1. permitted use of the site
2. prohibited use of the site
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Site in violation of the terms of Lowcountry Made’s Acceptable Use Policy at https://lcmade.com/legal-stuff/privacy-policy/.
- Copy, modify,reverse engineer the Site, or copy and use the source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request to the Lowcountry Made servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Use the Site in any manner that damages or disables any Lowcountry Made website or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Mirror or frame the Site or any part of it on any other web site or web page.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site;
- Access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Lowcountry Made for use in accessing the Site;
- Use the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
- Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
The Site is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including copyright laws. The Site, including all intellectual property rights in the Site, belongs to and is the property of Lowcountry Made. Lowcountry Made owns and retains all copyrights in the Content.
Except as specifically permitted on the Site as to certain Content, the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify or create derivative works or design based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means. Lowcountry Made, the Lowcountry Made logos, and other marks used by Lowcountry Made from time to time are the property of Lowcountry Made.
Customer does not receive any right or license to use the foregoing. Lowcountry Made may use and incorporate into the Site or the Lowcountry Made Service any suggestions or other feedback you provide, without payment or condition.
4. Links to Third-Party Web Sites
5. downloading files
Lowcountry Made cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
Lowcountry Made and its service providers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, security or accuracy of the site or the content for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all such information, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Lowcountry Made disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind with regard to the site and the content, including all implied warranties or conditions of intended use. The content on Lowcountry Made’s Site may contain inaccuracies or errors.
In no event is Lowcountry Made liable for any direct, indirect or other type of damages — including without limitations damages for or loss of use or data arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the site.
9. additional terms of service
If you are a customer of Lowcountry Made or an employee, representative or agent of a Lowcountry Made customer, your use of the Lowcountry Made Service is subject to Lowcountry Made’s terms and conditions.
10. other provisions
a. Entire Agreement/No Waiver.
b. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies.
The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Lowcountry Made therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Lowcountry Made does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
Last Revised: July 13, 2020
Copyright 2020 Lowcountry Made. All rights reserved
UPDATED: July 13, 2020